Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bookmarks

Stacked on top of some books on the bookshelf are some bookmarks. Not very many, just a few nice ones. I think Missy has a drawer full by her bed. Mostly ones she buys at the Scholastic book fairs and ones I have bought for her over the years. So with all these nice bookmarks in the house why am I using a wrinkled scrap of blue construction paper for a bookmark? I use it because it is the right size. Just a nice long rectangle. Also it doesn't fall out the book like some of the laminated ones do. Here is a link I found today. Mirage Bookmark: Beautiful Bookmark Exhibition, History of Bookmarks and for those of you who can't see the blue link: http://www.miragebookmark.ch/index.html A whole site about bookmarks. It's amazing what you can find online.

1 comment:

DebedaJankovic said...

And you said I had free time...
Wow, mom. Wow. >.<