Columbus Day and I'm the only one up yet. Turned on the tv this morning to get Good Morning America and the tv kind of whistled and sizzled and died. Not sure what we will be able to do. No money for a new tv at the moment. Ed wants a 32 inch flat screen, but of couse that is way out the budget.
Anyway....cousin Ed, sorry you had to go to so much trouble to get this blog. I thought it would just let you read it and comment without having to sign up. But maybe it is a good thing as we will keep in touch more often.
And yes, I have always enjoyed classical music. But my knowlege has always been kind of narrow. I listen to the UIS (University of Illinois at Springfield) station which has the NPR feed. Also, when we go down to Carbondale to see Debbie I can listen to this St Louis station that has a very similar format Classic 99 Homepage It has a live feed over the internet too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment