Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday

A quiet Sunday. Missy and I stayed home from church again. She is still coughing a lot. I think she could have gone, but she had a bunch of homework she wanted to get done before school tomorrow. We did make it into to Walter's for lunch. Missy only managed about half of a half of sandwich. She was better about eating tonight. She actually said she was hungry. She wolfed down some Town House crackers and hot chocolate.
I joined a reading group on Library Thing today. The group doesn't officially begin reading the book until November 3rd. The book is "A Pirate of Exquisite Mind" It is about a pirate in the 1600's who was also an explorer. Supposedly went around the world several time.
Still reading "Year of Wonders" very good, but so far kind of sad.
I listened to the CD the director of Choral Society gave everyone. It is of the music we are singing for the concert in December. It really helps hearing what it is suppose to sound like. I still struggle with those really high notes. When I go for that high G I kind of squeak. The older I get the better I like my middle range.
More later
Kathi

No comments: