Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Awkward Blogging...

Hey mom!

Apparently I'm either not very smart or this site isnt set up that well... I just spent 20 minutes trying to figure out how to post on this page...

I've been throwing things like Shakespeare and The Odyssey into my reading list. I like getting a broad range of genres in when I read, and not just one specific type of book. Right now I'm reading Romeo and Juliet...even though it's my least favorite story. Ever. Forserious. >.<

As for music, I know what you mean. I have a lot of friends (and a Keith...) who know a butt-ton more about music than I do and subtley but constantly remind me that I'm not all that good at it. But if you ever need help pronouncing German stuff, feel free to ask. ^.^

Also, there IS an NPR station in Carbondale. It's WSIU Radio. I dont remember the frequency exactly, but it's something like 91.1...or something.

Oh...and um...it was Missy who was sick. Not me. *awkward wave* >.<

No comments: